- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- RT @WaPoTravel: The buildings that house @MilwaukeeArt are works of art as well wapo.st/milwaukee https://t.co/s9TipPqXis - 1 day ago
- RT @SarahHauer: The 150th anniversary of Frank Lloyd Wright’s birth is a fine occasion for @MilwaukeeArt to show its Wright trove. https://… - 1 day ago
- RT @JeremyPodolski: Still thinking today about yesterday's visit to #RashidJohnson #hailwenowsingjoy exhibit @MilwaukeeArt. #anxiousaudienc… - 1 day ago
- RT @MSNpreservation: #FrankLloydWright @MilwaukeeArt Opening Frank Lloyd Wright's portfolio of prairie-inspired designs - https://t.co/f711… - 1 day ago
- RT @Tom_Wachs: Caught an awesome timelapse, from the water, of the Burke Brise Soleil closing at the Milwaukee Art Museum this evening. @Mi… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: education
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.