- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- RT @ARTnewsmag: The Milwaukee Art Museum has received 500 works by Jules Chéret, the “father of the modern poster” bit.ly/2jQX4F2… - 1 hour ago
- RT @VGlazomitsky: Congratulations @MilwaukeeArt! twitter.com/artnewsmag/sta… - 1 hour ago
- RT @PrintQuarterly: Promised gift of more than 500 works by French graphic master #JulesChéret for The Milwaukee Art Museum @MilwaukeeArt.… - 1 hour ago
- This is the FINAL week to see #HauntedScreens! The exhibition closes Sunday. ow.ly/Fgve3088zSa https://t.co/aMsjyj7wz7 - 20 hours ago
- RT @MObniski: #lawrenceweiner #inherentinnatetension opens tom @MilwaukeeArt & I'm feeling anxious on eve of inauguration #temperedwithinth… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: education
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.