- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- #MilwaukeeCollects closes today! See it from 10-5 at the Museum before it is gone. mam.org/milwaukee-coll… https://t.co/GyjyprACHy - 1 day ago
- Today is the FINAL DAY to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/kahk30bSwwx https://t.co/c0PJL0gY4n - 1 day ago
- Today and tomorrow are your FINAL CHANCE to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/yrBV30bSw0V https://t.co/bbU8dxegbs - 2 days ago
- RT @snorrisphoto: This is SO worth seeing. Go! twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 2 days ago
- FINAL DAYS! See #MilwaukeeCollects before it is gone! ow.ly/yrBV30bSw0V https://t.co/OL5Jsnl2ON - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: education
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.