- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- 10% of proceeds of the @madewell Store Opening at Mayfair will be given to the Museum! Join us there June 6: facebook.com/events/1821183… - 20 hours ago
- Watch our recent Facebook Live tour through #HowPostersWork! facebook.com/milwaukeeart/v… https://t.co/q2fc1pbA9Y - 22 hours ago
- #MilwaukeeCollects closes today! See it from 10-5 at the Museum before it is gone. mam.org/milwaukee-coll… https://t.co/GyjyprACHy - 2 days ago
- Today is the FINAL DAY to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/kahk30bSwwx https://t.co/c0PJL0gY4n - 2 days ago
- Today and tomorrow are your FINAL CHANCE to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/yrBV30bSw0V https://t.co/bbU8dxegbs - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Technology
It’s no secret around the Museum that I’m a huge tech nerd. One of my favorite things is finding out what apps, websites, and programs people use to get their jobs done. I’ll admit it, I’m a little bit nosy … Continue reading
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading
This is part one of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. This past June, I participated in a two-week workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB called Beautiful Data: … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.