- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Bradley Collection Celebrates 40th Anniversary!
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn and Etching
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 1
- Comparison of two works by Anders Zorn – The Cigarette Girl | Gwenyth's OCA blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn Captures Modern Life
- RT @cooperhewitt: Cooper Hewitt on the road: See #HowPostersWork opening at @MilwaukeeArt Friday, March 31: mam.org/exhibitions/de… https:/… - 3 hours ago
- RT @tapmilwaukee: There's another chance for you to visit @MilwaukeeArt for free this weekend ow.ly/Nx8Q30al4Tt via @SarahHauer - 3 hours ago
- RT @aiga_wi: Coming this Thursday to @MilwaukeeArt: 'How Posters Work' curated by @cooperhewitt. Join us at opening night: https://t.co/7Tv… - 3 hours ago
- FINAL WEEK —Currents 37: LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION closes April 2. ow.ly/PUxy30a7LJo https://t.co/yFVasPGb0S - 1 day ago
- RT @Sar_eh_H: Last day @MilwaukeeArt 🌷🌻 #ArtInBloom #MKE #Spring #Floral twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 2 days ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
This coloring book is a perfect dialogue between myself as an artist and the art museum in my hometown. –Reginald Baylor Ted and I visited Reginald Baylor’s studio space in development in Milwaukee’s Sherman Park neighborhood to talk about his … Continue reading
Most Beautiful and Highly Esteemed Friends- Your adoring Museum Store has so many gifts that say “I love you,” you may very well swoon with delight! Read on to uncover some of our favorite gifts, then check out the online … Continue reading
The secret is out: museum stores are the savviest shopping destination for unique gifts. Most shopping malls and department stores are so much of the same—let us help you find thoughtful gifts that stand out from the crowd! The crown … Continue reading
MAM’s furriest friend, Sunny, from Alex Katz’s popular painting, has emBARKed on a staycation while the Museum undergoes renovations. Read on to follow his adventure around the Milwaukee area. Then see him again at the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Community Free … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!