- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- RT @wumbocumbo: happy #museumselfie day 😉@MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/MWLP7Pn2uc - 40 minutes ago
- RT @CKMorency: Me and Felix Gonzalez-Torres @MilwaukeeArt. #MuseumSelfieDay2017 https://t.co/OaR0cSZON9 - 1 hour ago
- Happy #MuseumSelfie Day! Share your MAM selfies with us! https://t.co/33jFVuebQ2 - 3 hours ago
- RT @claireElangan34: It's #MuseumSelfieDay @MilwaukeeArt Ft. me and my favorite Rothko ❤️ https://t.co/HdWyqA3bml - 3 hours ago
- RT @jessicatighe: People take a ton of pictures at the beautiful @MilwaukeeArt, but today the focus is on #selfies! We explain why on #CBS5… - 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
This coloring book is a perfect dialogue between myself as an artist and the art museum in my hometown. –Reginald Baylor Ted and I visited Reginald Baylor’s studio space in development in Milwaukee’s Sherman Park neighborhood to talk about his … Continue reading
Most Beautiful and Highly Esteemed Friends- Your adoring Museum Store has so many gifts that say “I love you,” you may very well swoon with delight! Read on to uncover some of our favorite gifts, then check out the online … Continue reading
The secret is out: museum stores are the savviest shopping destination for unique gifts. Most shopping malls and department stores are so much of the same—let us help you find thoughtful gifts that stand out from the crowd! The crown … Continue reading
MAM’s furriest friend, Sunny, from Alex Katz’s popular painting, has emBARKed on a staycation while the Museum undergoes renovations. Read on to follow his adventure around the Milwaukee area. Then see him again at the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Community Free … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!