- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- From the Collection– Preparations for the Wedding Banquet of Cupid and Psyche by Diana Mantuana
- John Rieben’s Homage to Josef Müller-Brockmann
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards
- 8/3: Hear from experts on importance of music, politics, and activism in art and themes within #HailWeNowSingJoy. ow.ly/f3D130dOx2g - 8 hours ago
- Limited seatings are still available for our Soulful Sunday Brunch! ow.ly/KBkr30dOpt4 https://t.co/GQD8SBUdcr - 9 hours ago
- See you today at Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays event! Kids 12 and under are FREE. https://t.co/fxSJAWSoJf - 1 day ago
- RT @Addy_Finch: I have such a disgusting love for glass sculpture, and @MilwaukeeArt had so much on display. You can even buy a Chihuly! h… - 2 days ago
- RT @AngieMcMonigal: Anyone have a good title for this? @milwaukeeart #santiagocalatrava ift.tt/2twlLPE https://t.co/AtM59B1ZRd - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: teensinmuseums
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading