- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- We can't wait for #MuseumSelfie Day tomorrow! Tag us in your MAM photos! ow.ly/FKvz3083Uim https://t.co/k9D8m84c1e - 17 hours ago
- Today we honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. #MLKDay Image: Dan Weiner, 1956. https://t.co/eAAQKTMF0b - 1 day ago
- RT @ChelseyJo: Had fun taking photos and walking around @MilwaukeeArt this afternoon. More pics: chelseyjo.com/2017/01/14/an-… https://t.co/clRHk… - 1 day ago
- RT @Gil_Zamora_M: @MilwaukeeArt is one of my favorite museums. https://t.co/qrRDYpl11k - 1 day ago
- RT @MSkinnerEvents: Ready for some yoga! @MilwaukeeArt Thanks #PNC for the extra #yoga mat! - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: teensinmuseums
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading