- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- 10% of proceeds of the @madewell Store Opening at Mayfair will be given to the Museum! Join us there June 6: facebook.com/events/1821183… - 4 hours ago
- Watch our recent Facebook Live tour through #HowPostersWork! facebook.com/milwaukeeart/v… https://t.co/q2fc1pbA9Y - 7 hours ago
- #MilwaukeeCollects closes today! See it from 10-5 at the Museum before it is gone. mam.org/milwaukee-coll… https://t.co/GyjyprACHy - 1 day ago
- Today is the FINAL DAY to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/kahk30bSwwx https://t.co/c0PJL0gY4n - 1 day ago
- Today and tomorrow are your FINAL CHANCE to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/yrBV30bSw0V https://t.co/bbU8dxegbs - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: teaching
At the end of February, teens in the Satellite High School Program gathered around Michelle Erickson’s Texas Tea Party (2005). They’ll study this object for the whole semester, using different methods of looking to form their own interpretations. For their … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading