- From the Collection–The Mocking of Ceres | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Rotating the Collection
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Making an Exhibition, Part 1: The Artwork’s Story
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Matisse versus Picasso
- RT @Sar_eh_H: Last day @MilwaukeeArt 🌷🌻 #ArtInBloom #MKE #Spring #Floral twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 7 hours ago
- RT @AE_Killian: Art in Bloom was amazing! Great day to get cultured at @milwaukeeart! @ Milwaukee Art Museum instagram.com/p/BSFDk9LhB19/ - 10 hours ago
- RT @lizmcreative: Another shot from @milwaukeeart #artinbloom exhibit. This was one of the only ones I was a… ift.tt/2nk6WcF https… - 10 hours ago
- There is still time to stop and smell the roses! #ArtinBloom continues today 10-5! https://t.co/qSGjV1lTXc - 10 hours ago
- RT @ContraryMary: Have I mentioned how much I love #ArtinBloom @milwaukeeart? instagram.com/p/BSEdIfvAxyb/ - 1 day ago
Author Archives: MAM Admin
Milwaukee Art Museum Statement on the Proposed Elimination of NEA: As an agent of the public trust, the Milwaukee Art Museum joins the outcry across the country against the proposed elimination of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), the … Continue reading
The Milwaukee Art Museum’s current feature exhibition, Milwaukee Collects, includes more than 100 objects from nearly 50 private collections in the Greater Milwaukee area. It offers an opportunity to see treasures that are typically not on public view. At the … Continue reading
Christine Symchych is a member of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s board. She and her husband, Jim McNulty, focus their collecting on photography.
Eckhart Grohmann has collected art since the 1960s. His “Man at Work” collection, which he donated to the Milwaukee School of Engineering, comprises more than eleven hundred paintings and sculptures and focuses on people at work through time. The Grohmann … Continue reading
Sande Robinson is a former trustee of the Milwaukee Art Museum and the president of the African American Art Alliance, one of the Museum’s nine support groups. She is lending Still Life #2 by Milwaukee-native Tyanna Buie to the exhibition.