- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Exhibitions
This is the second in a series of blog posts highlighting a variety of different positions within the Milwaukee Art Museum. Each day, hundreds of visitors enter the Milwaukee Art Museum to stare in awe at the incredible wealth of … Continue reading
Picture this: Fall semester, high school years. You eagerly await your first art assignment, hoping to be given the added bonus of self-expression. A few weeks pass and you hand in your artwork, hoping it might be considered by your … Continue reading
Until February 9, the mezzanine will display works on paper that celebrate the natural world. You will not only have the opportunity to see a selection of our fantastic Rembrandt etchings and landscapes by other Dutch artists, but you’ll also … Continue reading
This past summer, we hosted 30 Americans, featuring works of art by contemporary African-American artists. The exhibition was, by the numbers, a huge success: we had an attendance goal of 85,140 and our actual attendance was 114,389! But impact goes … Continue reading
30 Encounters with 30 Americans is a ten week blog series showcasing the perspectives of thirty visitors to the Milwaukee Art Museum’s 30 Americans exhibition (June 14 – September 8, 2013). Read about the experiences of these visitors–from couples to families, from students to … Continue reading