- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Exhibitions
A number of artists featured in the special exhibition Of Heaven and Earth: 500 Years of Italian Painting from Glasgow Museums are represented in the collection of the Milwaukee Art Museum. This is the first in a series of blog … Continue reading
This is the second in a series of blog posts highlighting a variety of different positions within the Milwaukee Art Museum. Each day, hundreds of visitors enter the Milwaukee Art Museum to stare in awe at the incredible wealth of … Continue reading
Picture this: Fall semester, high school years. You eagerly await your first art assignment, hoping to be given the added bonus of self-expression. A few weeks pass and you hand in your artwork, hoping it might be considered by your … Continue reading
Until February 9, the mezzanine will display works on paper that celebrate the natural world. You will not only have the opportunity to see a selection of our fantastic Rembrandt etchings and landscapes by other Dutch artists, but you’ll also … Continue reading
This past summer, we hosted 30 Americans, featuring works of art by contemporary African-American artists. The exhibition was, by the numbers, a huge success: we had an attendance goal of 85,140 and our actual attendance was 114,389! But impact goes … Continue reading