- Marius on From the Collection–Andrea Locatelli’s Landscapes
- Aida Azin on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Designer Desire: John J. Reiss - H is for Home Harbinger on John J. Reiss: Artist, Designer, and Collector
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–The Martyrdom of St. Justina of Padua by Domenico Brusasorci
- Our resolution in 2018 is to help you keep your resolutions.
- From the Collection–St. Nicholas Day by Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller
- From the Collection—The Countess of Exeter by Cornelius Janssen van Ceulen
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part Two: The Potential of Plywood
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Taliesin
This year marks a whopping 150 years since the birth of world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright. As institutions across the United States host specials exhibitions and events to mark the occasion, the Milwaukee Art Museum has particular reason to celebrate: … Continue reading
As we approach the opening of Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century (February 12–May 15, 2011) this is the perfect opportunity to highlight one of the library’s most interesting volumes: a first edition of Frank Lloyd Wright: … Continue reading