- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- From the Collection– Preparations for the Wedding Banquet of Cupid and Psyche by Diana Mantuana
- John Rieben’s Homage to Josef Müller-Brockmann
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards
- "You and I, Horizontal (II)" by Anthony McCall is back on view in the Herzfeld Center for Photography and Media Art… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 3 hours ago
- Do you have your tickets to August's Havana- inspired #MAMAfterDark? ow.ly/Ca4a30dLz6F https://t.co/twv9lKbD27 - 17 hours ago
- RT @tiffpua: 5 Instagram Tips from @MilwaukeeArt Curator Ariel Pate (via @milwaukeemag): ow.ly/IjE430dIUfQ - 23 hours ago
- RT @kidsareatrip: How's this for a beautiful piece of Georgia O'Keefe art work? Loving the collection at the Milwaukee Art Museum! @Milwauk… - 23 hours ago
- What object within Rashid Johnson's "Antoine's Organ" did you find the most intriguing? #HailWeNowSingJoy 📷:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading