- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- Happy #MuseumSelfie Day! Share your MAM selfies with us! https://t.co/33jFVuebQ2 - 1 hour ago
- RT @claireElangan34: It's #MuseumSelfieDay @MilwaukeeArt Ft. me and my favorite Rothko ❤️ https://t.co/HdWyqA3bml - 1 hour ago
- RT @jessicatighe: People take a ton of pictures at the beautiful @MilwaukeeArt, but today the focus is on #selfies! We explain why on #CBS5… - 4 hours ago
- We can't wait for #MuseumSelfie Day tomorrow! Tag us in your MAM photos! ow.ly/FKvz3083Uim https://t.co/k9D8m84c1e - 1 day ago
- Today we honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. #MLKDay Image: Dan Weiner, 1956. https://t.co/eAAQKTMF0b - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading