- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- The sounds De la Buena enlivening #MAMAfterDark! https://t.co/moepsUWSQS - 52 minutes ago
- Artist Lawrence Weiner within INHERENT INNATE TENSION- an exhibition part of our Currents series.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 5 hours ago
- #HauntedScreens closes Sunday! See the skewed sets, dramatic lighting, and distorted perspectives of 1920s German… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 10 hours ago
- RT @ARTnewsmag: The Milwaukee Art Museum has received 500 works by Jules Chéret, the “father of the modern poster” bit.ly/2jQX4F2… - 14 hours ago
- RT @VGlazomitsky: Congratulations @MilwaukeeArt! twitter.com/artnewsmag/sta… - 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: artxpress
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading