- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- Enjoy performances within "Antoine's Organ" every Thursday, Friday and Saturday throughout the run of the exhibitio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 hours ago
- See Paul Druecke: #ASocialEventArchive one last time before it closes this Sunday! ow.ly/JqIH30eB11K https://t.co/trM9dY2epG - 3 hours ago
- Love Frank Lloyd Wright? Shop the Museum Store and bring a piece of FLW home! ow.ly/4iHg30evmmP https://t.co/sGexTYlQum - 1 day ago
- #HBD to Impressionist artist Gustave Caillebotte! Learn about his "Boating on the Yerres" ow.ly/brZT30evwrx https://t.co/D8dL0vfeNV - 4 days ago
- MAM After Dark is officially sold out. Unless you have pre-purchased tickets, we'll see you for the next one Sept 15. - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
For my internship with the Satellite High School program, Chelsea, my supervisor, let me organize the elementary school visits, where our teens taught much younger students about art in our collection. The teen interns work with students from Milwaukee Public … Continue reading
Teen programs provide a very different kind of opportunity for museums to experiment with interpretation. Because many teens participate in multiple programs for extended lengths of time, they become advocates and resources for our museums and collections. Here at the … Continue reading