- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- 10% of proceeds of the @madewell Store Opening at Mayfair will be given to the Museum! Join us there June 6: facebook.com/events/1821183… - 20 hours ago
- Watch our recent Facebook Live tour through #HowPostersWork! facebook.com/milwaukeeart/v… https://t.co/q2fc1pbA9Y - 22 hours ago
- #MilwaukeeCollects closes today! See it from 10-5 at the Museum before it is gone. mam.org/milwaukee-coll… https://t.co/GyjyprACHy - 2 days ago
- Today is the FINAL DAY to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/kahk30bSwwx https://t.co/c0PJL0gY4n - 2 days ago
- Today and tomorrow are your FINAL CHANCE to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/yrBV30bSw0V https://t.co/bbU8dxegbs - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
For my internship with the Satellite High School program, Chelsea, my supervisor, let me organize the elementary school visits, where our teens taught much younger students about art in our collection. The teen interns work with students from Milwaukee Public … Continue reading
Teen programs provide a very different kind of opportunity for museums to experiment with interpretation. Because many teens participate in multiple programs for extended lengths of time, they become advocates and resources for our museums and collections. Here at the … Continue reading