- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Bradley Collection Celebrates 40th Anniversary!
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn and Etching
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 1
- Comparison of two works by Anders Zorn – The Cigarette Girl | Gwenyth's OCA blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn Captures Modern Life
- RT @cooperhewitt: Cooper Hewitt on the road: See #HowPostersWork opening at @MilwaukeeArt Friday, March 31: mam.org/exhibitions/de… https:/… - 5 hours ago
- RT @tapmilwaukee: There's another chance for you to visit @MilwaukeeArt for free this weekend ow.ly/Nx8Q30al4Tt via @SarahHauer - 5 hours ago
- RT @aiga_wi: Coming this Thursday to @MilwaukeeArt: 'How Posters Work' curated by @cooperhewitt. Join us at opening night: https://t.co/7Tv… - 5 hours ago
- FINAL WEEK —Currents 37: LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION closes April 2. ow.ly/PUxy30a7LJo https://t.co/yFVasPGb0S - 1 day ago
- RT @Sar_eh_H: Last day @MilwaukeeArt 🌷🌻 #ArtInBloom #MKE #Spring #Floral twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Teen Programs
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
For my internship with the Satellite High School program, Chelsea, my supervisor, let me organize the elementary school visits, where our teens taught much younger students about art in our collection. The teen interns work with students from Milwaukee Public … Continue reading
Teen programs provide a very different kind of opportunity for museums to experiment with interpretation. Because many teens participate in multiple programs for extended lengths of time, they become advocates and resources for our museums and collections. Here at the … Continue reading