- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Impressionism
Many of the artists featured in the special exhibition Van Gogh to Pollock: Modern Rebels, Masterworks from the Albright-Knox Art Gallery are also represented in the collection of the Milwaukee Art Museum. This is the fourth in a series of blog posts … Continue reading
On an estate in Giverny, France sits a long two-story home, its pink facade perforated with windows, each framed by Veronese green shutters. Intermittently, a Virginia creeper meanders its way up, around and between the windows. In front of the … Continue reading
Picture this: You’re watching the wings open on the Museum’s Quadracci Pavilion and you realize you hear music… Ever wonder who is behind its creation? I have! The answer is the talented Kris Martinez, Interactive Designer at the Museum. Below, … Continue reading
Big things are happening in November at the Milwaukee Art Museum – from lectures and classes to after-hours soirees and artist visits. This is the place to be! Thursday, November 3: See the art for free on Target Free First … Continue reading
On October 14, the Milwaukee Art Museum opened the exhibition Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper. The exhibition perfectly sets the scene for looking at a painting recently acquired by the Milwaukee Art Museum, shown at left as it looks mid-conservation. Haymaking … Continue reading