- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- Love Frank Lloyd Wright? Shop the Museum Store and bring a piece of FLW home! ow.ly/4iHg30evmmP https://t.co/sGexTYlQum - 21 hours ago
- #HBD to Impressionist artist Gustave Caillebotte! Learn about his "Boating on the Yerres" ow.ly/brZT30evwrx https://t.co/D8dL0vfeNV - 3 days ago
- MAM After Dark is officially sold out. Unless you have pre-purchased tickets, we'll see you for the next one Sept 15. - 4 days ago
- RT @potterday: Always something to enjoy @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/8Nkb13QQXP - 4 days ago
- RT @itskathryntully: This is one of the strongest exhibitions I've seen at @MilwaukeeArt and in 2017 thus far. No. 👏🏽 Contest. 👏🏽 https:/… - 4 days ago