- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- RT @ARTnewsmag: The Milwaukee Art Museum has received 500 works by Jules Chéret, the “father of the modern poster” bit.ly/2jQX4F2… - 1 hour ago
- RT @VGlazomitsky: Congratulations @MilwaukeeArt! twitter.com/artnewsmag/sta… - 1 hour ago
- RT @PrintQuarterly: Promised gift of more than 500 works by French graphic master #JulesChéret for The Milwaukee Art Museum @MilwaukeeArt.… - 1 hour ago
- This is the FINAL week to see #HauntedScreens! The exhibition closes Sunday. ow.ly/Fgve3088zSa https://t.co/aMsjyj7wz7 - 20 hours ago
- RT @MObniski: #lawrenceweiner #inherentinnatetension opens tom @MilwaukeeArt & I'm feeling anxious on eve of inauguration #temperedwithinth… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Museum Store
This coloring book is a perfect dialogue between myself as an artist and the art museum in my hometown. –Reginald Baylor Ted and I visited Reginald Baylor’s studio space in development in Milwaukee’s Sherman Park neighborhood to talk about his … Continue reading
Most Beautiful and Highly Esteemed Friends- Your adoring Museum Store has so many gifts that say “I love you,” you may very well swoon with delight! Read on to uncover some of our favorite gifts, then check out the online … Continue reading
MAM’s furriest friend, Sunny, from Alex Katz’s popular painting, has emBARKed on a staycation while the Museum undergoes renovations. Read on to follow his adventure around the Milwaukee area. Then see him again at the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Community Free … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading