- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- RT @BaderGiving: #HailWeNowSingJoy, @MilwaukeeArt #Tonight shows new paintings and sculptures from #RashidJohnson. urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/m… - 1 hour ago
- RT @HauserWirth: 'Rashid Johnson. Hail We Now Sing Joy’ opening today @MilwaukeeArt includes the installation 'Antoine's Organ' https://t.c… - 8 hours ago
- Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy OPENS TODAY! ow.ly/YCsN30cQrjH https://t.co/y5MC8yXdCL - 8 hours ago
- We have a full house for our Member Preview lecture with #RashidJohnson and Marcelle Polednik. The exhibition opens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- See our feature exhibition space transformed! Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy opens this Friday. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Museum Store
This coloring book is a perfect dialogue between myself as an artist and the art museum in my hometown. –Reginald Baylor Ted and I visited Reginald Baylor’s studio space in development in Milwaukee’s Sherman Park neighborhood to talk about his … Continue reading
Most Beautiful and Highly Esteemed Friends- Your adoring Museum Store has so many gifts that say “I love you,” you may very well swoon with delight! Read on to uncover some of our favorite gifts, then check out the online … Continue reading
MAM’s furriest friend, Sunny, from Alex Katz’s popular painting, has emBARKed on a staycation while the Museum undergoes renovations. Read on to follow his adventure around the Milwaukee area. Then see him again at the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Community Free … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading