- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- Head out to sea at the Kohl's Art Generation Studio! Kids can capture deep seas and whipping winds in a printmaking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 16 hours ago
- It is technically the #firstdayofspring but we know that spring in Milwaukee truly kicks off at #ArtinBloom. Ticket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- LAST CHANCE! See Jaime Hayon: Technicolor before it closes March 25. Learn more: mam.org/exhibitions/de… https://t.co/WRxiaNtYjy - 2 days ago
- Seatings for Easter Brunch are still available. Reserve your spot today before we sell out: l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%… - 2 days ago
- RT @MilwaukeeFrank: @MilwaukeeArt @artistHomer great #exhibit jsonline.com/picture-galler… https://t.co/qauZOTQ2Ha - 2 days ago
Author Archives: MAM Admin
Milwaukee Art Museum Statement on the Proposed Elimination of NEA: As an agent of the public trust, the Milwaukee Art Museum joins the outcry across the country against the proposed elimination of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), the … Continue reading
The Milwaukee Art Museum’s current feature exhibition, Milwaukee Collects, includes more than 100 objects from nearly 50 private collections in the Greater Milwaukee area. It offers an opportunity to see treasures that are typically not on public view. At the … Continue reading
Christine Symchych is a member of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s board. She and her husband, Jim McNulty, focus their collecting on photography.
Eckhart Grohmann has collected art since the 1960s. His “Man at Work” collection, which he donated to the Milwaukee School of Engineering, comprises more than eleven hundred paintings and sculptures and focuses on people at work through time. The Grohmann … Continue reading
Sande Robinson is a former trustee of the Milwaukee Art Museum and the president of the African American Art Alliance, one of the Museum’s nine support groups. She is lending Still Life #2 by Milwaukee-native Tyanna Buie to the exhibition.