- Marius on From the Collection–Andrea Locatelli’s Landscapes
- Aida Azin on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Designer Desire: John J. Reiss - H is for Home Harbinger on John J. Reiss: Artist, Designer, and Collector
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–The Martyrdom of St. Justina of Padua by Domenico Brusasorci
- Our resolution in 2018 is to help you keep your resolutions.
- From the Collection–St. Nicholas Day by Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller
- From the Collection—The Countess of Exeter by Cornelius Janssen van Ceulen
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part Two: The Potential of Plywood
- 2/14: Welcome the artist-designer Jaime Hayon and join him on a walk through his exhibition Jaime Hayon: Technicolo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 hours ago
- Here is a sneak peek of tonight's episode of 10thirtysix on Milwaukee PBS. Tune in at 9:00 p.m. on channel 10 to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 hours ago
- Designed for a range of ages and attention spans, you can use these fun-filled activities in the galleries every ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 9 hours ago
- RT @chipstone_org: Chipstone and @MilwaukeeArt co-hosted a StorySlam with @ExFabula, an event that connected two exhibits exploring African… - 1 day ago
- RT @visitmilwaukee: A new exhibit at @MilwaukeeArt and a tasty new @shakeshack have @TravelLeisure recommending Milwaukee as a top spot to… - 1 day ago
Author Archives: MAM Admin
Christine Symchych is a member of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s board. She and her husband, Jim McNulty, focus their collecting on photography.
Eckhart Grohmann has collected art since the 1960s. His “Man at Work” collection, which he donated to the Milwaukee School of Engineering, comprises more than eleven hundred paintings and sculptures and focuses on people at work through time. The Grohmann … Continue reading
Sande Robinson is a former trustee of the Milwaukee Art Museum and the president of the African American Art Alliance, one of the Museum’s nine support groups. She is lending Still Life #2 by Milwaukee-native Tyanna Buie to the exhibition.
Jody and Dick Goisman’s passion for decorative arts and design, particularly Art Deco, started early in their lives. They, in turn, became strong leaders in the creation, funding, and acquisition of objects for the Museum’s design collection. Their loans are … Continue reading
The Milwaukee Art Museum, like many other large museums, has so much art that it is impossible to display it all at once; there is just not enough space in the galleries. Instead, the museum often rotates their installations, allowing … Continue reading