- From the Collection–The Mocking of Ceres | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Rotating the Collection
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Making an Exhibition, Part 1: The Artwork’s Story
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Matisse versus Picasso
- RT @Sar_eh_H: Last day @MilwaukeeArt 🌷🌻 #ArtInBloom #MKE #Spring #Floral twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 7 hours ago
- RT @AE_Killian: Art in Bloom was amazing! Great day to get cultured at @milwaukeeart! @ Milwaukee Art Museum instagram.com/p/BSFDk9LhB19/ - 10 hours ago
- RT @lizmcreative: Another shot from @milwaukeeart #artinbloom exhibit. This was one of the only ones I was a… ift.tt/2nk6WcF https… - 10 hours ago
- There is still time to stop and smell the roses! #ArtinBloom continues today 10-5! https://t.co/qSGjV1lTXc - 10 hours ago
- RT @ContraryMary: Have I mentioned how much I love #ArtinBloom @milwaukeeart? instagram.com/p/BSEdIfvAxyb/ - 1 day ago
Author Archives: Chelsea Emelie Kelly
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
Teen programs provide a very different kind of opportunity for museums to experiment with interpretation. Because many teens participate in multiple programs for extended lengths of time, they become advocates and resources for our museums and collections. Here at the … Continue reading
How do art museums engage teenagers? We offer a number of internships at the Milwaukee Art Museum for teens, but for most students, their first (and sometimes only) exposure to the Museum is through a school field trip. In collaboration … Continue reading
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?