- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- 10% of proceeds of the @madewell Store Opening at Mayfair will be given to the Museum! Join us there June 6: facebook.com/events/1821183… - 4 hours ago
- Watch our recent Facebook Live tour through #HowPostersWork! facebook.com/milwaukeeart/v… https://t.co/q2fc1pbA9Y - 7 hours ago
- #MilwaukeeCollects closes today! See it from 10-5 at the Museum before it is gone. mam.org/milwaukee-coll… https://t.co/GyjyprACHy - 1 day ago
- Today is the FINAL DAY to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/kahk30bSwwx https://t.co/c0PJL0gY4n - 1 day ago
- Today and tomorrow are your FINAL CHANCE to see #MilwaukeeCollects! ow.ly/yrBV30bSw0V https://t.co/bbU8dxegbs - 2 days ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
Visiting the Bay View studio of Beth Eaton Pottery, I had the enviable sense of the elements of work and family, business and creativity in harmonious balance. Beth Eaton’s work is featured in the Uncommon Folk: Traditions in American Art … Continue reading
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading