- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- Don’t forget May is Member Month! Receive deeper discounts at the Museum Store, Café Calatrava, East End and Windho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 15 hours ago
- It’s the final weekend to see “Coming Away: Winslow Homer.” Don’t miss the exhibition that explores the pivotal mom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- Coming to MAM After Dark tonight? Share a moment or highlight on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- See the photographs created by three nineteenth-century artists—who used the cutting-edge photographic technology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- Happy International Museum Day! #IMD2018 https://t.co/UUtvbPHVsf - 2 days ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
MAM’s furriest friend, Sunny, from Alex Katz’s popular painting, has emBARKed on a staycation while the Museum undergoes renovations. Read on to follow his adventure around the Milwaukee area. Then see him again at the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Community Free … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
Visiting the Bay View studio of Beth Eaton Pottery, I had the enviable sense of the elements of work and family, business and creativity in harmonious balance. Beth Eaton’s work is featured in the Uncommon Folk: Traditions in American Art … Continue reading