- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- No school? No worries! The Kohl's Art Generation Studio is open every day the Museum is open with hands-on art acti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 21 hours ago
- RT @MikeMcCawley: This is so good! twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 21 hours ago
- FINAL DAYS! See Jaime Hayon: Technicolor before it closes March 25. Learn more: mam.org/exhibitions/de… … https://t.co/jQEEB4o5Yb - 22 hours ago
- Head out to sea at the Kohl's Art Generation Studio! Kids can capture deep seas and whipping winds in a printmaking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- It is technically the #firstdayofspring but we know that spring in Milwaukee truly kicks off at #ArtinBloom. Ticket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
MAM’s furriest friend, Sunny, from Alex Katz’s popular painting, has emBARKed on a staycation while the Museum undergoes renovations. Read on to follow his adventure around the Milwaukee area. Then see him again at the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Community Free … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
Visiting the Bay View studio of Beth Eaton Pottery, I had the enviable sense of the elements of work and family, business and creativity in harmonious balance. Beth Eaton’s work is featured in the Uncommon Folk: Traditions in American Art … Continue reading