- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- #HBD to Impressionist artist Gustave Caillebotte! Learn about his "Boating on the Yerres" ow.ly/brZT30evwrx https://t.co/D8dL0vfeNV - 1 day ago
- MAM After Dark is officially sold out. Unless you have pre-purchased tickets, we'll see you for the next one Sept 15. - 2 days ago
- RT @potterday: Always something to enjoy @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/8Nkb13QQXP - 2 days ago
- RT @itskathryntully: This is one of the strongest exhibitions I've seen at @MilwaukeeArt and in 2017 thus far. No. 👏🏽 Contest. 👏🏽 https:/… - 2 days ago
- RT @jonbalza: Last night at @MilwaukeeArt with the family was awesome. Quiet there, and an unreal rainbow over the Calatrava. #Milwaukee #P… - 2 days ago
Category Archives: Education
This is part one of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. This past June, I participated in a two-week workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB called Beautiful Data: … Continue reading
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
When I told my Alverno College advanced media and journalism instructor that I was looking for an internship, she wasted no time connecting me with Chelsea Kelly, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Manager of Digital Learning. I am not an Art … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.