- From the Collection–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Questions of Provenance: Evening on the Seashore—Tangiers by Jean Joseph Benjamin Constant | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase
- Jeffery LeMieux on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- K. G. Mendini on What is that big, orange thing, anyway?
- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- Meet Zak Groh, the Museum’s new Executive Chef!
- From the Collection–Character Steins
- Questions of Provenance: Evening on the Seashore—Tangiers by Jean Joseph Benjamin Constant
- Podcast: Artist James Nares and Curator Lisa Sutcliffe In Conversation
- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck
- Still need plans for tonight? Hear how four local collectors who lent works to the #MilwaukeeCollects got started!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
- RT @RiseMitch: Dan and Howard admiring their dual portraits #risesnaps #campquad @HDRise @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/pbMtj0IDvm - 2 days ago
- Tomorrow evening, hear how four local collectors who lent works to the #MilwaukeeCollects exhibition got started.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 3 days ago
- Ready for some laughs? Read about amusing German character steins in the Museum's Collection on the blog:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 3 days ago
- On view now through May 21 ow.ly/TVlG30bcumg. https://t.co/n9IJxa2dQx - 3 days ago
Category Archives: Education
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
This past semester, I had the privilege of working with Chelsea Kelly, the Manager of Digital Learning, on the upcoming MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) and with Janet Gourley- the Education Department Administrator on different administrative tasks. Between working with … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading