- From the Collection–The Mocking of Ceres | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Rotating the Collection
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Making an Exhibition, Part 1: The Artwork’s Story
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Where Did They Go? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Matisse versus Picasso
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Education
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
This past semester, I had the privilege of working with Chelsea Kelly, the Manager of Digital Learning, on the upcoming MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) and with Janet Gourley- the Education Department Administrator on different administrative tasks. Between working with … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading