- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- #HBD to Impressionist artist Gustave Caillebotte! Learn about his "Boating on the Yerres" ow.ly/brZT30evwrx https://t.co/D8dL0vfeNV - 8 hours ago
- MAM After Dark is officially sold out. Unless you have pre-purchased tickets, we'll see you for the next one Sept 15. - 19 hours ago
- RT @potterday: Always something to enjoy @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/8Nkb13QQXP - 1 day ago
- RT @itskathryntully: This is one of the strongest exhibitions I've seen at @MilwaukeeArt and in 2017 thus far. No. 👏🏽 Contest. 👏🏽 https:/… - 1 day ago
- RT @jonbalza: Last night at @MilwaukeeArt with the family was awesome. Quiet there, and an unreal rainbow over the Calatrava. #Milwaukee #P… - 1 day ago
Category Archives: Education
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
This past semester, I had the privilege of working with Chelsea Kelly, the Manager of Digital Learning, on the upcoming MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) and with Janet Gourley- the Education Department Administrator on different administrative tasks. Between working with … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading