- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- RT @MarianGoodman: “Currents 37: LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION” is now open to the public until April 2 @MilwaukeeArt https://t.… - 18 hours ago
- SAT: Welcome artist James Nares as he discusses his hypnotic video works, featured in "James Nares: In the City."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 18 hours ago
- This morning the Museum hosted a brunch and lottery for #ArtinBloom participants. Mark your calendars to see the in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 19 hours ago
- This weekend, explore masterworks of German Expressionist cinema in #HauntedScreens: German Cinema in the 1920s.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
- RT @atsocanic: Mujeres 💃🏽 @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/LPjogQHyKX - 2 days ago
Category Archives: Education
This past semester, I had the privilege of working with Chelsea Kelly, the Manager of Digital Learning, on the upcoming MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) and with Janet Gourley- the Education Department Administrator on different administrative tasks. Between working with … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading
This is part one of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. This past June, I participated in a two-week workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB called Beautiful Data: … Continue reading