- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @WIBUCKETLIST: Wonderful day I spent with my daughter at "Fashion in Bloom" & "50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair." Like Paris in the Spring… - 2 hours ago
- RT @WIBUCKETLIST: It was cold, rainy, & windy outside today, but we found spring inside! @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/yswL3Su9x5 - 2 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: #poseMW @MilwaukeeArt '11 Summer of China artist Yue Minjun #MuseumWeek more info re: artist cnn.it/1G0g8Ze http:… - 7 hours ago
- RT @jisimnz: @MilwaukeeArt my folk art mask with a little MAM in it :) #MuseumWeek http://t.co/bTXdvuQqVJ - 10 hours ago
- As part of #MuseumWeek, tweet us a photo of your experience (calling all selfies!) at Milwaukee Art Museum! #poseMW - 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Holidays
Speaking of the holidays, one of my favorite paintings in the Museum Collection is Meissen in Winter by German artist Ernst Ferdinand Oehme. Oehme (pronounced EHR-ma) shows us a snowy street in the German town, with the church tower silhouetted … Continue reading
Since Easter is Sunday, I thought it would be fitting to write an Easter-themed blog post for the occasion. But other than choosing a piece of art depicting the crucifixion of Christ, I wasn’t exactly sure how I could approach … Continue reading
This winter, the Art Museum Store has had the good fortune to forge a new and wonderful relationship with an exciting Milwaukee artist, Chrisanne Robertson. Chrisanne worked closely with our Product Development lead, Julia Jackson (you can read my previous … Continue reading
[Again for the 2011 holiday season, the Milwaukee Art Museum is thrilled to display the beloved Neopolitan crèche. Visit the Museum soon to enjoy this tradition with your family–the Nativity Scene will be on view through January 2012. Re-posted below … Continue reading
Thanksgiving has come and gone and you know what that means – the “holiday” season is officially upon us! If you hadn’t already experienced red and green decorations and Christmas music vying for your attention in October before your pumpkin … Continue reading