- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- #HBD to Impressionist artist Gustave Caillebotte! Learn about his "Boating on the Yerres" ow.ly/brZT30evwrx https://t.co/D8dL0vfeNV - 12 hours ago
- MAM After Dark is officially sold out. Unless you have pre-purchased tickets, we'll see you for the next one Sept 15. - 23 hours ago
- RT @potterday: Always something to enjoy @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/8Nkb13QQXP - 1 day ago
- RT @itskathryntully: This is one of the strongest exhibitions I've seen at @MilwaukeeArt and in 2017 thus far. No. 👏🏽 Contest. 👏🏽 https:/… - 1 day ago
- RT @jonbalza: Last night at @MilwaukeeArt with the family was awesome. Quiet there, and an unreal rainbow over the Calatrava. #Milwaukee #P… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Teens
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
How does one respond to a show like 30 Americans, which raises so many contemporary issues about identity, place and culture? How does this exhibition fit into a city that at first glance is all about motorcycles, baseball, and beer? … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading