- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- RT @MarianGoodman: “Currents 37: LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION” is now open to the public until April 2 @MilwaukeeArt https://t.… - 18 hours ago
- SAT: Welcome artist James Nares as he discusses his hypnotic video works, featured in "James Nares: In the City."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 18 hours ago
- This morning the Museum hosted a brunch and lottery for #ArtinBloom participants. Mark your calendars to see the in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 19 hours ago
- This weekend, explore masterworks of German Expressionist cinema in #HauntedScreens: German Cinema in the 1920s.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
- RT @atsocanic: Mujeres 💃🏽 @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/LPjogQHyKX - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Teens
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading
How does one respond to a show like 30 Americans, which raises so many contemporary issues about identity, place and culture? How does this exhibition fit into a city that at first glance is all about motorcycles, baseball, and beer? … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading