- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Bradley Collection Celebrates 40th Anniversary!
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn and Etching
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 1
- Comparison of two works by Anders Zorn – The Cigarette Girl | Gwenyth's OCA blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn Captures Modern Life
- RT @cooperhewitt: Cooper Hewitt on the road: See #HowPostersWork opening at @MilwaukeeArt Friday, March 31: mam.org/exhibitions/de… https:/… - 5 hours ago
- RT @tapmilwaukee: There's another chance for you to visit @MilwaukeeArt for free this weekend ow.ly/Nx8Q30al4Tt via @SarahHauer - 5 hours ago
- RT @aiga_wi: Coming this Thursday to @MilwaukeeArt: 'How Posters Work' curated by @cooperhewitt. Join us at opening night: https://t.co/7Tv… - 5 hours ago
- FINAL WEEK —Currents 37: LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION closes April 2. ow.ly/PUxy30a7LJo https://t.co/yFVasPGb0S - 1 day ago
- RT @Sar_eh_H: Last day @MilwaukeeArt 🌷🌻 #ArtInBloom #MKE #Spring #Floral twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Satellite High School Program
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading