- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- Today we honor the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. #MLKDay Image: Dan Weiner, 1956. https://t.co/eAAQKTMF0b - 20 hours ago
- RT @ChelseyJo: Had fun taking photos and walking around @MilwaukeeArt this afternoon. More pics: chelseyjo.com/2017/01/14/an-… https://t.co/clRHk… - 22 hours ago
- RT @Gil_Zamora_M: @MilwaukeeArt is one of my favorite museums. https://t.co/qrRDYpl11k - 22 hours ago
- RT @MSkinnerEvents: Ready for some yoga! @MilwaukeeArt Thanks #PNC for the extra #yoga mat! - 2 days ago
- Nearly 250 happy yogis joined us this morning for Yoga @ the Museum! https://t.co/NMI5xoqqvE - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: News
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.