- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- Celebrate Mom with a sumptuous brunch in Windhover Hall—and leave the dishes to us! facebook.com/events/1421321… https://t.co/FlGItsooap - 23 hours ago
- Explore what lies ahead. mam.org/season-of-trav… https://t.co/LyqEqqHHAC - 1 day ago
- RT @theSculptureMKE: Need a dose of color in your life? Grab a friend and check this out! twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 1 day ago
- RT @NAEAMusEd: It’s time to celebrate 🎉 ! @NAEA recognizes leaders across the divisions and regions. Congratulations to the #IAmMuseumEd w… - 1 day ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Last weekend to see the vivid, creative #JaimeHayon: Technicolor exhibit at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum! Ceramics, textiles & h… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: News
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.