- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- RT @WaPoTravel: The buildings that house @MilwaukeeArt are works of art as well wapo.st/milwaukee https://t.co/s9TipPqXis - 1 day ago
- RT @SarahHauer: The 150th anniversary of Frank Lloyd Wright’s birth is a fine occasion for @MilwaukeeArt to show its Wright trove. https://… - 1 day ago
- RT @JeremyPodolski: Still thinking today about yesterday's visit to #RashidJohnson #hailwenowsingjoy exhibit @MilwaukeeArt. #anxiousaudienc… - 1 day ago
- RT @MSNpreservation: #FrankLloydWright @MilwaukeeArt Opening Frank Lloyd Wright's portfolio of prairie-inspired designs - https://t.co/f711… - 1 day ago
- RT @Tom_Wachs: Caught an awesome timelapse, from the water, of the Burke Brise Soleil closing at the Milwaukee Art Museum this evening. @Mi… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: News
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.