- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Bradley Collection Celebrates 40th Anniversary!
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn and Etching
- Questions of Provenance: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 2 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s Three Cuirassiers, Part 1
- Comparison of two works by Anders Zorn – The Cigarette Girl | Gwenyth's OCA blog on From the Collection: Anders Zorn Captures Modern Life
- RT @cooperhewitt: Cooper Hewitt on the road: See #HowPostersWork opening at @MilwaukeeArt Friday, March 31: mam.org/exhibitions/de… https:/… - 17 hours ago
- RT @tapmilwaukee: There's another chance for you to visit @MilwaukeeArt for free this weekend ow.ly/Nx8Q30al4Tt via @SarahHauer - 17 hours ago
- RT @aiga_wi: Coming this Thursday to @MilwaukeeArt: 'How Posters Work' curated by @cooperhewitt. Join us at opening night: https://t.co/7Tv… - 17 hours ago
- FINAL WEEK —Currents 37: LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION closes April 2. ow.ly/PUxy30a7LJo https://t.co/yFVasPGb0S - 2 days ago
- RT @Sar_eh_H: Last day @MilwaukeeArt 🌷🌻 #ArtInBloom #MKE #Spring #Floral twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: News
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.