- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Herzfeld
As the Collections Manager of Works on Paper, one of my duties is to facilitate the movement of the prints, drawings and photography in the collection for exhibitions, rotations, loans and viewings for researchers in the Herzfeld Study Center. Our … Continue reading
Last week I had the opportunity to drop in on a new event at the Museum. It was a one-hour exhibition featuring “Winter Scenes Across the Ages” from the prints and drawings collection. It was a perfect winter day, all … Continue reading
A new exhibition Art in the Streets is on view April 17 to August 8, 2011 at the Museum of Contemporary Art (Los Angeles). The exhibition is the first major U.S. museum survey of graffiti and street art and it features an … Continue reading