- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading
Usher in Member Month at the Museum with lectures, discounts, and of course, Target Free First Thursday. May is Member Month, which means special discounts at Cafe Calatrava, Coffee with a Conscience, and the Museum Store. Also this week, enjoy … Continue reading
This week, the big news is that the kids are home on spring break and in need of something to do! Bring them to the Museum (Kids 12 and under get in FREE!) and enjoy the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio. … Continue reading
For you baseball fans, it’s Opening Day at Miller Park, so here’s an obligatory-yet-enthusiastic GO BREWERS! If you missed Art in Bloom last weekend, be sure to check out the photos on the Museum’s Facebook page, as well as on Chelsea Kelly’s latest … Continue reading
Spring has officially arrived, and that means it is time for Art in Bloom at the Museum. This year’s event runs Thursday, March 31 through Sunday, April 3 and includes old favorites and new surprises. This year’s event features the … Continue reading