- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- From the Collection– Preparations for the Wedding Banquet of Cupid and Psyche by Diana Mantuana
- John Rieben’s Homage to Josef Müller-Brockmann
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards
- "You and I, Horizontal (II)" by Anthony McCall is back on view in the Herzfeld Center for Photography and Media Art… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 3 hours ago
- Do you have your tickets to August's Havana- inspired #MAMAfterDark? ow.ly/Ca4a30dLz6F https://t.co/twv9lKbD27 - 17 hours ago
- RT @tiffpua: 5 Instagram Tips from @MilwaukeeArt Curator Ariel Pate (via @milwaukeemag): ow.ly/IjE430dIUfQ - 23 hours ago
- RT @kidsareatrip: How's this for a beautiful piece of Georgia O'Keefe art work? Loving the collection at the Milwaukee Art Museum! @Milwauk… - 23 hours ago
- What object within Rashid Johnson's "Antoine's Organ" did you find the most intriguing? #HailWeNowSingJoy 📷:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.