- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- On Earth Day this Sunday, create a colorful map pointing the way to your favorite park, trail, river, lake or natur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 3 days ago
- TWO-FOR-ONE OFFER: Take to the road this weekend with a special offer to see the Open Road exhibition at the Museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 4 days ago
- There’s always something fun for kids to do at the Museum! Make take-home art, try an ArtPack activity or listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 5 days ago
- This weekend is your last chance to explore America through the journeys of eighteen photographers in The Open Road… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 5 days ago
- RT @bmatchefts: @sandymaxx @aperturefnd @MilwaukeeArt We made it to @MilwaukeeArt today. Enjoyed both The Open Road and the #WinslowHomer e… - 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.