- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- Join us today for a Drop-in Tour at 11 AM or 2 PM! ow.ly/3Mt930c2ZwC - 27 minutes ago
- The Museum is proud to offer FREE admission to Active Duty Military and up to 5 guests effective Memorial Day throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 16 hours ago
- This #ThrowbackThursday, share your #ASocialEventArchive photo with us! Instructions here: blog.mam.org/2017/05/12/aso… - 1 day ago
- MEMBERS: May is all about YOU! Learn all of the perks you get this month at the Museum ow.ly/HZ8T30bSIck https://t.co/Bu9Ux2o0Hs - 1 day ago
- Milwaukee Art Museum Statement on the Proposed Elimination of NEA: blog.mam.org/2017/03/17/mil… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Welcome to another sweltering week in Milwaukee, with big things happening at the Museum. Have you seen the latest installation in the Summer of CHINA series? It’s called Contemporary Chinese Warriors and it’s by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. The 26 satirical … Continue reading
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.