- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
- From the Collection– Preparations for the Wedding Banquet of Cupid and Psyche by Diana Mantuana
- John Rieben’s Homage to Josef Müller-Brockmann
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Free admission
Looking for something to do as the kids head off to school this week? Come in to the Milwaukee Art Museum! The Museum is open seven days a week through Labor Day, and active military and their families receive FREE … Continue reading
With a new exhibition opening this week and “Holiday By Design” Family Sunday, it is a very busy time here. This Thursday, December 9, the Museum opens its newest exhibition, Framing a Decade: Acquisitions of Prints and Drawings, 2001-2011. Featured … Continue reading