- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: 125th Anniversary
As you may know from reading Chelsea Kelly’s last blog post, the Milwaukee Art Museum is celebrating its 125th anniversary–-commemorating the big year with three exhibitions. The Layton Art Collection: 1888-2013 is the Chipstone Foundation’s contribution to this great celebration. … Continue reading
If you’ve been in the European galleries in the last few weeks, you’ve probably noticed a dramatic transformation in Gallery 10! The gallery has been reinstalled as part of the celebrations of the 125th anniversary of the founding of the … Continue reading
Happy birthday, Milwaukee Art Museum! You’re looking pretty good for 125, if we do say so ourselves. To celebrate the Museum’s anniversary, we’ve got a whole lot of stuff going on. From concurrent exhibitions to community days, your 125th is … Continue reading