- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- See you Friday for #MAMAfterDark! ow.ly/Ujzt3088xBm https://t.co/YoEF7x6e26 - 1 hour ago
- RT @wumbocumbo: happy #museumselfie day 😉@MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/MWLP7Pn2uc - 2 hours ago
- RT @CKMorency: Me and Felix Gonzalez-Torres @MilwaukeeArt. #MuseumSelfieDay2017 https://t.co/OaR0cSZON9 - 3 hours ago
- Happy #MuseumSelfie Day! Share your MAM selfies with us! https://t.co/33jFVuebQ2 - 5 hours ago
- RT @claireElangan34: It's #MuseumSelfieDay @MilwaukeeArt Ft. me and my favorite Rothko ❤️ https://t.co/HdWyqA3bml - 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Events
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading