So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- SEPT 6: Join @WISN12News at the Museum for Coffee with the Crew! Mingle with the news crew, enjoy FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 15 hours ago
- We're soaking up every last bit of festival season! @mexicanfiestaWI starts today—will you be there? Image: Raoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- Have you noticed the wall of paintbrushes inside Nares: Moves? As part of the Museum's season of process, the exhib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago
- SEPT 5: Don’t miss the grand unveiling of Robert Indiana’s iconic “The American LOVE” sculpture! Celebrate with us:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 3 days ago
- Long before the Museum gained its “wing-topped” addition, the War Memorial Center marked Milwaukee’s lakefront. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 4 days ago