So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- See you at Lakefront Festival of Art this weekend! Don’t forget—if you join or renew your Museum membership at any… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 4 hours ago
- RT @artdaily: Milwaukee Art Museum opens first retrospective of influential New York artist James Nares ow.ly/hxy950uFqZ8 https://t.c… - 12 hours ago
- Happy Father’s Day! Lucien Clergue, Picasso and His Godchild, Olivia Clergue, Notre Dame de Vie, 1967, printed 198… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- Are you enjoying some Polka and pierogi at Polish Fest this weekend? Continue the celebration of Polish heritage at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago
- “My intention was to give the dreamlike impression of floating through a city full of people frozen in time...,” Na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago