So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- Marius on From the Collection–Andrea Locatelli’s Landscapes
- Aida Azin on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Designer Desire: John J. Reiss - H is for Home Harbinger on John J. Reiss: Artist, Designer, and Collector
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–The Martyrdom of St. Justina of Padua by Domenico Brusasorci
- Our resolution in 2018 is to help you keep your resolutions.
- From the Collection–St. Nicholas Day by Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller
- From the Collection—The Countess of Exeter by Cornelius Janssen van Ceulen
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part Two: The Potential of Plywood
- Don't miss remarkable 414 Artist Rose Brand #MAMAfterDark https://t.co/eON5P3etco - 11 hours ago
- Join Team Trivia in Cafe Calatrava tonight at 9:30! #MAMAfterDark https://t.co/TOQlIYdD8C - 12 hours ago
- Tonight at #MAM AfterDark: Enter the vibrant world of Technicolor with dramatic new works by Spanish artist-designe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 12 hours ago
- Make a fan or a paper flower at the DIY Station! #MAMAfterDark - 12 hours ago
- Tonight at #MAM AfterDark: Enter the vibrant world of Technicolor with dramatic new works by Spanish artist-designe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 13 hours ago