- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- On Earth Day this Sunday, create a colorful map pointing the way to your favorite park, trail, river, lake or natur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- TWO-FOR-ONE OFFER: Take to the road this weekend with a special offer to see the Open Road exhibition at the Museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- There’s always something fun for kids to do at the Museum! Make take-home art, try an ArtPack activity or listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- This weekend is your last chance to explore America through the journeys of eighteen photographers in The Open Road… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- RT @bmatchefts: @sandymaxx @aperturefnd @MilwaukeeArt We made it to @MilwaukeeArt today. Enjoyed both The Open Road and the #WinslowHomer e… - 4 days ago
Category Archives: Events
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading
Usher in Member Month at the Museum with lectures, discounts, and of course, Target Free First Thursday. May is Member Month, which means special discounts at Cafe Calatrava, Coffee with a Conscience, and the Museum Store. Also this week, enjoy … Continue reading