- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- RT @Matthew_Sell_: Captivating and symbolic work by #RashidJohnson @MilwaukeeArt #HailWeNowSingJoy https://t.co/S41a5psHhF - 8 hours ago
- RT @ScottPetersenJD: Visited on Saturday. A thought-provoking exhibit. twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 8 hours ago
- RT @Apollo_magazine: Rashid Johnson's work is now on show @MilwaukeeArt. Here's our profile of the artist, from our 40 Under 40 USA, 2015 h… - 8 hours ago
- TOMORROW! Explore the paintings and sculptures in Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy with curator, Margaret Andera.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- ArtPacks are family-friendly activities that are available to check out during Museum hours for free!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
Category Archives: Events
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading
Usher in Member Month at the Museum with lectures, discounts, and of course, Target Free First Thursday. May is Member Month, which means special discounts at Cafe Calatrava, Coffee with a Conscience, and the Museum Store. Also this week, enjoy … Continue reading
It’s the final weeks of Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century, so if you haven’t seen it yet, get to the Museum soon! There’s an Express Talk on FLW Thursday, April 28 at noon. On Sunday, May … Continue reading