- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- Two @MilwaukeeArt sponsors - @Palermos_Pizza and Kohl's have advanced in #BrandMadnessMBJ. @MKEBizJournal ow.ly/BDOYi - 1 hour ago
- RT @JoelBerkowitz: Tonight, my fab @UWM colleague Lisa Silverman's lecture @MilwaukeeArt: on.fb.me/1uK36XA @JewishMilwaukee @UWMilwLe… - 1 hour ago
- Join in the discussion tomorrow evening. mam.org/calendar/event… @MilwaukeeArt @UWM - 17 hours ago
- Keep the questions coming! RT @AskACurator: I know there are still plenty going strong so don’t feel you have to rush! #AskACurator - 18 hours ago
- RT @treewife23: @TripAdvisor #museumweek "be the bird" taken at the Milwaukee Art Museum #metalbird #bethebird @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/oF… - 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Events
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading