- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @janetgourley: Join my #upaf Ride for the Arts @MilwaukeeArt team! bit.ly/1xgNn7k password “artride” $5 off if by 4/12! http… - 14 hours ago
- RT @mam_courses: Our live conversation with @BaylorStudio begins in 15 minutes! Join in the #hangoutwithart conversation: http://t.co/NuTZR… - 19 hours ago
- #Free admission and a #free movie premiere!? There is a lot to do on #Free First Thursday! facebook.com/events/6012275… - 19 hours ago
- #MAMAfterDark is back again April 17, partnering with Diverse and Resilient for an epic night of entertainment! mam.org/afterdark/ - 1 day ago
- #HBD Vincent van Gogh! Can’t wait to see Van Gogh's “La Maison de la Crau" this summer at Van Gogh to Pollock @MilwaukeeArt! - 1 day ago
Category Archives: Events
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading