- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- FINAL WEEKS! #OfHeavenandEarth closes in 2 weeks @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/of-heaven-and-… - 58 minutes ago
- For a complete listing of holiday hours @MilwaukeeArt visit mam.org/info/pressroom… - 4 hours ago
- It's #SuperSaturday! Shop online at @MilwaukeeArt #MuseumStore to find unique treasures and avoid the crowds! store.mam.org/Content/16.htm - 1 day ago
- Live Music all season long @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
- RT @onmilwaukee: 100 #Milwaukee gift ideas: ow.ly/GcclG ow.ly/i/80H7n #gotyoucovered @MilwaukeeArt Membership no. 28! - 1 day ago
Category Archives: Events
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
On Thursday, May 26, the Museum will host a discussion about the controversy surrounding the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery’s exhibition Hide/Seek: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture at 7:30 p.m. in Lubar Auditorium. The discussion will focus on the removal … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading