- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- This is the FINAL week to see #HauntedScreens! The exhibition closes Sunday. ow.ly/Fgve3088zSa https://t.co/aMsjyj7wz7 - 12 hours ago
- RT @MObniski: #lawrenceweiner #inherentinnatetension opens tom @MilwaukeeArt & I'm feeling anxious on eve of inauguration #temperedwithinth… - 15 hours ago
- One of our favorite #MuseumSelfie Day posts shared yesterday by Randy Bryce: https://t.co/kv95pfFH87 - 16 hours ago
- LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION opens Friday (1/20): ow.ly/nmzB3083V1H https://t.co/JvV7fpsMQ1 - 1 day ago
- See you Friday for #MAMAfterDark! ow.ly/Ujzt3088xBm https://t.co/YoEF7x6e26 - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: visitor experience
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?