- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- On Earth Day this Sunday, create a colorful map pointing the way to your favorite park, trail, river, lake or natur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 10 hours ago
- TWO-FOR-ONE OFFER: Take to the road this weekend with a special offer to see the Open Road exhibition at the Museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 17 hours ago
- There’s always something fun for kids to do at the Museum! Make take-home art, try an ArtPack activity or listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- This weekend is your last chance to explore America through the journeys of eighteen photographers in The Open Road… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- RT @bmatchefts: @sandymaxx @aperturefnd @MilwaukeeArt We made it to @MilwaukeeArt today. Enjoyed both The Open Road and the #WinslowHomer e… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: visitor experience
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?