- SEPT 6: Join @WISN12News at the Museum for Coffee with the Crew! Mingle with the news crew, enjoy FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 15 hours ago
- We're soaking up every last bit of festival season! @mexicanfiestaWI starts today—will you be there? Image: Raoul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- Have you noticed the wall of paintbrushes inside Nares: Moves? As part of the Museum's season of process, the exhib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago
- SEPT 5: Don’t miss the grand unveiling of Robert Indiana’s iconic “The American LOVE” sculpture! Celebrate with us:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 3 days ago
- Long before the Museum gained its “wing-topped” addition, the War Memorial Center marked Milwaukee’s lakefront. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: visitor experience
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?