- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- We have a full house for our Member Preview lecture with #RashidJohnson and Marcelle Polednik. The exhibition opens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 7 hours ago
- See our feature exhibition space transformed! Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy opens this Friday. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Chicago artist #RashidJohnson discussing his #art this A.M. at preview of his new @MilwaukeeArt exhibition 🌿 https://t.co/bf… - 1 day ago
- RT @SedefsCorner: #MuseumWeek Gustave Caillebotte, Boating on the Yerres (Périssoires sur L’Yerres) @MilwaukeeArt #sportsMW https://t.co/Z… - 2 days ago
- RT @thetravelmedley: This #guerillagirls exhibit at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum 🙌 https://t.co/x4h1SIfjYZ - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: experience
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?