- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
- What is the Neighborhood Discount Program? Discounts (and high fives) for Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- From the Collection–Miss Grace Ashburner by George Romney
- From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- From the Collection–Francisco de Zurbarán’s Saint Francis of Assisi in His Tomb
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Greek Art
The Museum Collection contains endless stories. Our paintings hold narratives of mythological legends; decorative art objects tell us of life way-back-when; contemporary art puts our finger on the pulse of what is going on now. But have you ever traced … Continue reading