- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part Two: The Potential of Plywood
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part One: Presenting Prairie Style
- John J. Reiss: Artist, Designer, and Collector
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora
- Social before Social Media: Paul Druecke: A Social Event Archive, 1997–2007
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Frank Duveneck
The newly reinstalled galleries in the Museum’s lower level offer a survey of the American paintings collections from the Colonial era to the turn of the 20th century. The nearly fifty objects on view showcase not only a history of … Continue reading