- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- This weekend, explore masterworks of German Expressionist cinema in #HauntedScreens: German Cinema in the 1920s.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- RT @atsocanic: Mujeres 💃🏽 @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/LPjogQHyKX - 1 day ago
- The sounds De la Buena enlivening #MAMAfterDark! https://t.co/moepsUWSQS - 1 day ago
- Artist Lawrence Weiner within INHERENT INNATE TENSION- an exhibition part of our Currents series.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
- #HauntedScreens closes Sunday! See the skewed sets, dramatic lighting, and distorted perspectives of 1920s German… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Edwin Landseer
Through January 13, 2013, the Milwaukee Art Museum will have on display 48 fantastic paintings by some of the most important artists in history. Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Gainsborough: Treasures from the Kenwood House, London is a great opportunity to see … Continue reading
This week is National Dog Week – and what better Museum dweller to highlight than brave Jocko (and his unfortunate companion, the hedgehog) in honor of this important holiday?