- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- RT @HauserWirth: 'Rashid Johnson. Hail We Now Sing Joy’ opening today @MilwaukeeArt includes the installation 'Antoine's Organ' https://t.c… - 5 hours ago
- Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy OPENS TODAY! ow.ly/YCsN30cQrjH https://t.co/y5MC8yXdCL - 5 hours ago
- We have a full house for our Member Preview lecture with #RashidJohnson and Marcelle Polednik. The exhibition opens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 22 hours ago
- See our feature exhibition space transformed! Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy opens this Friday. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 2 days ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Chicago artist #RashidJohnson discussing his #art this A.M. at preview of his new @MilwaukeeArt exhibition 🌿 https://t.co/bf… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Edwin Landseer
Through January 13, 2013, the Milwaukee Art Museum will have on display 48 fantastic paintings by some of the most important artists in history. Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Gainsborough: Treasures from the Kenwood House, London is a great opportunity to see … Continue reading
This week is National Dog Week – and what better Museum dweller to highlight than brave Jocko (and his unfortunate companion, the hedgehog) in honor of this important holiday?