Sande Robinson is a former trustee of the Milwaukee Art Museum and the president of the African American Art Alliance, one of the Museum’s nine support groups. She is lending Still Life #2 by Milwaukee-native Tyanna Buie to the exhibition.
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Ceramics market / 景德镇 October 2016 – LOCAL TECHNIQUE on A Time When Modern Was “Degenerate”
- Katherine Wikoff on And All That Jazz!
- Join us today for a Drop-in Tour at 11 AM or 2 PM! ow.ly/3Mt930c2ZwC - 1 day ago
- The Museum is proud to offer FREE admission to Active Duty Military and up to 5 guests effective Memorial Day throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- This #ThrowbackThursday, share your #ASocialEventArchive photo with us! Instructions here: blog.mam.org/2017/05/12/aso… - 3 days ago
- MEMBERS: May is all about YOU! Learn all of the perks you get this month at the Museum ow.ly/HZ8T30bSIck https://t.co/Bu9Ux2o0Hs - 3 days ago
- Milwaukee Art Museum Statement on the Proposed Elimination of NEA: blog.mam.org/2017/03/17/mil… - 3 days ago