- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- Julia Phillips on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- From the Collection–Porcelain Tankards | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- We have a full house for our Member Preview lecture with #RashidJohnson and Marcelle Polednik. The exhibition opens… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 12 hours ago
- See our feature exhibition space transformed! Rashid Johnson: #HailWeNowSingJoy opens this Friday. Learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- RT @sandymaxx: Chicago artist #RashidJohnson discussing his #art this A.M. at preview of his new @MilwaukeeArt exhibition 🌿 https://t.co/bf… - 1 day ago
- RT @SedefsCorner: #MuseumWeek Gustave Caillebotte, Boating on the Yerres (Périssoires sur L’Yerres) @MilwaukeeArt #sportsMW https://t.co/Z… - 2 days ago
- RT @thetravelmedley: This #guerillagirls exhibit at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum 🙌 https://t.co/x4h1SIfjYZ - 2 days ago
Author Archives: MAM Admin
How does a city change, and how does the visual record of that city change with it? In the Museum’s Herzfeld Center for Photography and Media Arts, two artists take on the shifting nature of New York City, in Helen … Continue reading
Milwaukee Art Museum Statement on the Proposed Elimination of NEA: As an agent of the public trust, the Milwaukee Art Museum joins the outcry across the country against the proposed elimination of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), the … Continue reading
The Milwaukee Art Museum’s current feature exhibition, Milwaukee Collects, includes more than 100 objects from nearly 50 private collections in the Greater Milwaukee area. It offers an opportunity to see treasures that are typically not on public view. At the … Continue reading
Christine Symchych is a member of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s board. She and her husband, Jim McNulty, focus their collecting on photography.
Eckhart Grohmann has collected art since the 1960s. His “Man at Work” collection, which he donated to the Milwaukee School of Engineering, comprises more than eleven hundred paintings and sculptures and focuses on people at work through time. The Grohmann … Continue reading