- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @EbertsGreenhous: Our new gardening partner, Melinda Myers will be speaking at the Milwaukee Art Museum's "Beauty in Bloom" event... htt… - 1 hour ago
- RT @emma_wallo: @MilwaukeeArt There are so many inspiring pieces, it's hard to choose! #MuseumWeek #InspirationMW http://t.co/wFEoCPcqEa - 4 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: @MilwaukeeArt Of course I love the Sarli gown (skip to 3:29) VA VA VOOM! - youtube.com/watch?v=HuiUaR… - 4 hours ago
- RT @wigazette: .@MilwaukeeArt presents BEAUTY IN BLOOM through Sunday! To win tickets - email email@example.com TODAY! http://t.co… - 6 hours ago
- Which ensemble from #InspiringBeauty has you feeling inspired? On now through May 3rd! #MuseumWeek #InspirationMW http://t.co/LklCHXi7oi - 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Design
This chair is one of my favorite designs of the 20th century. Period. So sleek, yet soft! So comfortable, yet efficient! When contemplating a move to Milwaukee to accept my current position, I made a short list of things I … Continue reading
With my pre-approval in line and my auction catalog in hand, the next step in buying art at auction was to travel to Chicago for personal inspection. About a week before a sale, lots become available for prospective buyers (and … Continue reading
As a graduate student dreaming of a future museum career, my idea of a curator’s job was glamorous. I imagined working on the layout of exhibitions, attending opening cocktail parties, taking trips to museums, accessing art treasures in storage, and … Continue reading
In honor of women’s history month, here is one of the Museum collection’s most striking objects from the Arts & Crafts Movement–an object that happens to have been designed by a woman. This poplar wood chest was made at the … Continue reading
When you visit the Museum’s Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition, you’ll notice that in addition to a trove of architectural drawings from the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, the installation includes drawings and furniture from the … Continue reading