- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Finally! @MilwaukeeArt Museum has decided to embrace the orange DiSuvero sculpture. http://t.co/HVT86a5fUP - 3 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: Join my #upaf Ride for the Arts @MilwaukeeArt team! bit.ly/1xgNn7k password “artride” $5 off if by 4/12! http… - 18 hours ago
- RT @mam_courses: Our live conversation with @BaylorStudio begins in 15 minutes! Join in the #hangoutwithart conversation: http://t.co/NuTZR… - 22 hours ago
- #Free admission and a #free movie premiere!? There is a lot to do on #Free First Thursday! facebook.com/events/6012275… - 22 hours ago
- #MAMAfterDark is back again April 17, partnering with Diverse and Resilient for an epic night of entertainment! mam.org/afterdark/ - 1 day ago
Author Archives: William Keyse Rudolph
Summer traditionally ends with dog days. You know those hot, listless, airless spans in August that have people dreaming of thunderstorms and cold fronts. But why not begin summer with a thought about dogs? This is not hard for me, … Continue reading
In honor of Spring Break, and spring travelers everywhere, let’s send a shout-out to some of our painted friends who have also hit the road lately. The last time I checked, our artworks were not boozing it up on the … Continue reading
It’s back! After being off view for nearly ten years, the Museum’s popular Possum Trot is back! And it’s kicking, spinning, and singing up a storm. Not to mention riding a bike. Possum Trot was one of the most famous, … Continue reading
–Or, I Can’t Believe I Ate (Almost) The Whole Thing! In the Museum’s American Collection galleries, in the Lower Level of the Kahler Building, you will find a sculptural bust of a very pretty young woman. Carved out of gorgeous … Continue reading
White grapes? Check. Red grapes? Check. Peeled lemon? Yep. Champagne? Yep. More flowers than a bouquet offered by an apologetic husband the day after he forgets an anniversary? Got those, too. A bird’s nest with three tiny eggs? Wait a … Continue reading