- Dr. Holger Birkholz on From the Collection– “Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Vault: Rubber Stamp Portfolio, 1977 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Herzfeld Photography, Print, and Drawing Study Center
- Diseño para el museo ágil y responsivo – NodoCultura on Help Us Prototype Your Museum Experience
- From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Mother of the World by Franz Ittenbach
- From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: A Pair of Paintings by Alexandre Cabanel
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Warriors
In 2005, as a senior Art History major at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, I worked as an intern for the Museum’s Curatorial Department in Earlier European Art. Working under the expert intern-wrangling leadership of Catherine Sawinski, Assistant Curator of Earlier … Continue reading