- Dr. Holger Birkholz on From the Collection– “Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Vault: Rubber Stamp Portfolio, 1977 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Herzfeld Photography, Print, and Drawing Study Center
- Diseño para el museo ágil y responsivo – NodoCultura on Help Us Prototype Your Museum Experience
- From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Mother of the World by Franz Ittenbach
- From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: A Pair of Paintings by Alexandre Cabanel
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Jules Chére
Even though the exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec & His Contemporaries may be billed as a fine art retrospective, it also serves as the largest and most extensive graphic design exhibition Milwaukee has ever seen. Featuring posters from the turn … Continue reading