- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Homer
It was easier to begin my 45-minute looking experience at William-Adolphe Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide than it was at Ernst Ludwig Kirchner’s Street at Schöneberg City Park, the subject of my last “Slow Art” post. I have loved Bouguereau … Continue reading