- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Hieronymus Bosch
Alas, the Milwaukee Art Museum does not own a Caravaggio painting. Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio (Italian, 1571-1610) was a revolutionary painter who combined theatrical compositions and lighting with realistic depictions of humans to make some of the most dramatic and memorable … Continue reading