- 30 obras de arte que só quem é gay entende | on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Giambattista Tiepolo
I have always loved architecture. As a child, nothing excited me more than a big old Victorian farmhouse. Greek Revival, Carpenter Gothic, Second Empire, Queen Anne—I was probably one of the only Wisconsin middle-schoolers who knew the nuances of American … Continue reading