- Project 2-3 : Speculative Scenarios and More Probes – KaiwenLiuDesign on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Gaby on The House of Cards Project
- A Margaret of Many Names: Margarete Heymann Lobenstein and Finally Grete Marks(1899-1990) - Margaret Almon on Acquiring Art at Auction: Part 4 (It’s a Tea Service!)
- Curating Ho-Chunk Objects in Mrs. M.—–’s Cabinet at the Milwaukee Art Museum | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Curating Mrs. M.––––– ’s World, a New Installation: Part 1
- From the Collection–Ancient Roman Head of a Noble Woman | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Girolamo Mengozzi’s “Architectural Fantasy with Figures”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Giambattista Tiepolo
I have always loved architecture. As a child, nothing excited me more than a big old Victorian farmhouse. Greek Revival, Carpenter Gothic, Second Empire, Queen Anne—I was probably one of the only Wisconsin middle-schoolers who knew the nuances of American … Continue reading