- From the Collection–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Questions of Provenance: Evening on the Seashore—Tangiers by Jean Joseph Benjamin Constant | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase
- Jeffery LeMieux on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- K. G. Mendini on What is that big, orange thing, anyway?
- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- Meet Zak Groh, the Museum’s new Executive Chef!
- From the Collection–Character Steins
- Questions of Provenance: Evening on the Seashore—Tangiers by Jean Joseph Benjamin Constant
- Podcast: Artist James Nares and Curator Lisa Sutcliffe In Conversation
- From the Collection: Fighting Fauns by Franz von Stuck
- Still need plans for tonight? Hear how four local collectors who lent works to the #MilwaukeeCollects got started!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 3 days ago
- RT @RiseMitch: Dan and Howard admiring their dual portraits #risesnaps #campquad @HDRise @MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/pbMtj0IDvm - 3 days ago
- Tomorrow evening, hear how four local collectors who lent works to the #MilwaukeeCollects exhibition got started.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 4 days ago
- Ready for some laughs? Read about amusing German character steins in the Museum's Collection on the blog:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 4 days ago
- On view now through May 21 ow.ly/TVlG30bcumg. https://t.co/n9IJxa2dQx - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Events
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.