- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- See how Goya’s innovative use of aquatint, etching and layout influenced the work of artists like Manet, Picasso an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 9 hours ago
- Don’t forget May is Member Month! Receive deeper discounts at the Museum Store, Café Calatrava, East End and Windho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 1 day ago
- It’s the final weekend to see “Coming Away: Winslow Homer.” Don’t miss the exhibition that explores the pivotal mom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- Coming to MAM After Dark tonight? Share a moment or highlight on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 3 days ago
- See the photographs created by three nineteenth-century artists—who used the cutting-edge photographic technology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Events
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.