- WEEK5：SEMINAR/WORKSHOP TANGIBLE INTERFACE + EDUCATIONAL NARRATIVE – Song on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- Yvonne Jahnke on From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Collection–“Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Caspar David Friedrich
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard
- From the Collection: Bacchanals by Jean-Honoré Fragonard | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Jean-Honoré Fragonard, The Shepherdess
- LAWRENCE WEINER: INHERENT INNATE TENSION opens Friday (1/20): ow.ly/nmzB3083V1H https://t.co/JvV7fpsMQ1 - 2 hours ago
- See you Friday for #MAMAfterDark! ow.ly/Ujzt3088xBm https://t.co/YoEF7x6e26 - 5 hours ago
- RT @wumbocumbo: happy #museumselfie day 😉@MilwaukeeArt https://t.co/MWLP7Pn2uc - 6 hours ago
- RT @CKMorency: Me and Felix Gonzalez-Torres @MilwaukeeArt. #MuseumSelfieDay2017 https://t.co/OaR0cSZON9 - 7 hours ago
- Happy #MuseumSelfie Day! Share your MAM selfies with us! https://t.co/33jFVuebQ2 - 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Events
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.