- From the Collection–An Update on Meissen | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- #writerproblems: Taking a Break | Jean Lee's World on Community Outreach–The Collaborative Chihuly
- Donna from MyOBT on Jaime Hayon: Technicolor
- A Fold of Chairs – In Want of Jasmine on To touch, or not to touch?
- Em on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Heather Hambrecht’s Studio (h(om)e)
- No school? No worries! The Kohl's Art Generation Studio is open every day the Museum is open with hands-on art acti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 21 hours ago
- RT @MikeMcCawley: This is so good! twitter.com/MilwaukeeArt/s… - 21 hours ago
- FINAL DAYS! See Jaime Hayon: Technicolor before it closes March 25. Learn more: mam.org/exhibitions/de… … https://t.co/jQEEB4o5Yb - 21 hours ago
- Head out to sea at the Kohl's Art Generation Studio! Kids can capture deep seas and whipping winds in a printmaking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
- It is technically the #firstdayofspring but we know that spring in Milwaukee truly kicks off at #ArtinBloom. Ticket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Events
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.