- Dr. Holger Birkholz on From the Collection– “Meissen in Winter” by Ernst Ferdinand Oehme
- From the Vault: Rubber Stamp Portfolio, 1977 | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Herzfeld Photography, Print, and Drawing Study Center
- Diseño para el museo ágil y responsivo – NodoCultura on Help Us Prototype Your Museum Experience
- From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Mother of the World by Franz Ittenbach
- From the Collection: Monumental Orientalist Vase | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: A Pair of Paintings by Alexandre Cabanel
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: acquisitions
Though the Museum’s mission is to present, in our official lingo, “four floors of over forty galleries of art with works from antiquity to the present,” I’m probably not alone among curators in getting most excited when we acquire and … Continue reading →