- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- danielteolijr on From the Collection: The Annuciation by Hendrick Goltzius
- What Does It Mean To “Curate”? – Bright, shiny objects! on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- John Chiplinsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 3—Tin-Glazed Earthenware
- Keep up Man! – Historical Dress Blog on From the Collection–John Henry Belter Sofa
- From the Collection—The Countess of Exeter by Cornelius Janssen van Ceulen
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part Two: The Potential of Plywood
- MAM Celebrates 150 Years of Frank Lloyd Wright–Part One: Presenting Prairie Style
- John J. Reiss: Artist, Designer, and Collector
- From the Collection–The Temple of Flora
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: exhibition design
This is the second in a series of blog posts highlighting a variety of different positions within the Milwaukee Art Museum. Each day, hundreds of visitors enter the Milwaukee Art Museum to stare in awe at the incredible wealth of … Continue reading
Picking paint colors. Stepping under ladders in closed off galleries. Artfully arranging teacups. All are things I’ve done in the past few weeks, and all are entirely fun perks to a curator’s job. Beyond the fun, what I aim to … Continue reading