- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Library/Archives
Imagine having your favorite artists, authors, philosophers and others ready at your beck and call for any project you desire. What would you have them do? Published by E. Tériade, “Verve: The French Review of Art” was a legendary quarterly … Continue reading
“Men Who Own Big Libraries: Milwaukeeans Who Delight in Collecting All Manner and Kind of Books” (Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 18, 1901). A title not to be passed up, wouldn’t you say? Who are these men, you ask? I had to … Continue reading
In my last blog post, I shared with you the secrets of a lovely wooden box which contained a collection of glass lantern slides from about 1920. While most of the slides are black and white, a few colorful slides … Continue reading
One of my job responsibilities is to be the curatorial liaison with the Museum’s Brooks Stevens Archives, a repository of renderings, photographs, and ephemera from Milwaukee’s preeminent industrial designer. Today I was searching for information on a custom Packard “woodie” … Continue reading